6/29/15

getting there// glacier national park part one

We had a blast at Glacier and took so many pictures!! I decided to break them up a bit... going to show first just the drive other there and then the next is all the breathtaking scenery that is Glacier.

The trip was about nine hours driving. We left after dinner on a Wednesday and then stopped in Montana around one, woke up, ate breakfast, and booked it to Glacier.

Even the drive over was stunning. They don't call Montana Big Sky Country for nothing.






I can't recommend this book Tracks enough! I read it while at Glacier. The author is hilarious and crazy enough to walk across the Australian desert! It was very inspiring, had me laughing through most of it, and made me want to get some camels and book a flight to Australia. 
P.S. anyone want to teach me how to pack? :P