8/10/13

a series on femininity: closing words


This four week series on femininity has challenged me, and I sincerely hope it has challenged you.

My prayer is that we regain a love for the feminine heart. That we embrace it and create a legacy for the women coming after us. A legacy of tenderness, courage, grace, gentleness, modesty and care. A legacy that claims purpose and significance in being uniquely woman.

I also pray that we never stop becoming the woman of God we were destined to be. For this is a process, my loves. A never ending journey as we shed the flesh and the culture and the lies and the chains to become more and more like our Father.

Thank you for reading. The support I have gotten in this journey has been beautiful.

Have a lovely Saturday!

image: source

No comments:

Post a Comment