3/9/13

passions



I found it.

In the middle of a bouquet of roses, all wrapped up in the adorning of a handwritten card, served right beside potato wedges and chocolate cake.

I found the joy that drove me to spend days upon days planning an event and hours upon hours preparing food. That made me keep spending many five dollar bills at the farmer's market and investing in stamps that should very well have "an arm and a leg" where the price tag is.

The joy of the simple is what I found. The joy of connection and friendship and creativity and love all dolled up in a pretty package or a bundle of tulips.

I found what gives my very heart a beat and puts a dance in these happy feet.

And I am so happy to enjoy this passion I've found.



What's your passion? What dream makes you all giggly and excited over?

No comments:

Post a Comment