10/23/12

don't ever stop



I want to laugh more.

I want to have more hugs and kisses and snuggles and tickle fights.

I want to go on more adventures. I want to go drive around and watch the leaves fall just because.

I want a friend I can eat chocolate with and cry after a rough time and then go sing karaoke with when the living's good. A friend I can call at 3 in the morning and who finishes my sentences. A friend to tell everything to.

I want a love so deep that it proves all the cynics that say love is dumb, wrong. A love that lasts years after the statistics say our marriage will fail. A love that edifies and is honest and deep. A love that creates life and more life.

I want to read books about places I dream of going to. Then I want to go to those places.

I want to have a life full of romance.

Don't you? Does any of this pull at your heart and make you yearn for a beautiful life?

Don't ever stop pursuing a life that is full of Jesus, laughter, people and good food. 

Don't ever stop living a life of authenticity, service and kindness.

Don't ever stop, my friends. Don't ever stop.



image