3/3/12

rain rain, go away


Rain has always been an instant mood-dropper for me. As soon as the first drop of percipation falls from the sky my apathy jumps up from a 2 to a 10. Rain makes me sleepy, lazy, and whiny.

The annoying this is, even though I feel those emotions I can't act on them because there are still papers to write, people to see, and jobs to accomplish. Needless to say, I am not rain's biggest fan.

But I am beginning to grow a love for the rain.

Rain symbolizes so much when you look at it deeply. It symbolizes the mundane periods in our lives. Those times when we look at our life and say, "Why isn't there more? Why do I feel so apathetic to it all? Why don't I see great things in my life right?" Those days when things are hazy and you're trying to make sense of it all.

But take heart! There is a product and it is so great and so good that the rainy seasons will be worth it! Know that God is still working, rain or shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment