3/3/12

hello, march.


hello march and all your madness.
hello bi-polar weather that keeps me guessing.
hello finding a new appreciation for the rain.
hello get over my pride, insecurities, and fears to open up to a vulnerable life. a life that is not defined by putting up a guard instantly to protect my fragile heart, but also not a life that is weak and wears a heart on it's sleeve. instead, a life that is about letting people in (in a wise way), encouraging and celebrating others genuinely because i know my own value, and connecting---truly connecting.
hello reading lots of interesting books... at the same time.
hello budgeting.
hello scholarships.
hello dreaming about the future and my life to come.
hello living right now. in this moment. cherishing it and realizing there will never be another "this" ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment