6/18/11

Come Away With Me

Found this beautiful promise today:

Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me---watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with Me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly. --Matthew 11:28-30
Reminds me of the song "Come Away" by Jesus Culture.

I read this passage and seriously started dancing. What a glorious truth we should cling to and live by. God is a God of renewal and peace and beauty. We can rely fully on Him!

Soak that up.

P.S. Reading and meditating on that promise is even better when you do it with Owl City's new album playing in the background. :)